Your habits affect your well-being
Your lifestyle choices really can make a difference in whether you're healthy or frequently sick, the American Academy of Family Physicians says.The academy offers these suggestions to help prevent chronic health problems:
- Avoid smoking and any other use of tobacco.
- Limit your alcohol intake. For women, that's no more than one drink per day, or no more than two drinks per day for men.
- Stick to a healthy diet, maintain a healthy body weight and get regular exercise.
- Protect your skin from the sun. Wear sunscreen, and avoid sunbathing and using tanning beds.
- Be safe when it comes to choosing sexual partners and having sex. Always use condoms and spermicide.
- Keep blood pressure and cholesterol under control.
- Make regular appointments for vaccinations and screenings, such as mammograms, Pap smears, cancer screenings and physical exams.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Barlean's' Organic Oils Brevail Proactive Breast Health: First natural product to proactively address the maintenance of orderly cellular division in the preservation of healthy breast tissue.
Carlson Labs Super 2 Daily: A super-strength supplement in easy-to-swallow softgels to help keep you feeling young and healthy.
Enzymatic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula: Supports the thyroid, healthy metabolism, and weight loss naturally.
Gaia Herbs Oil of Oregano: Supports healthy immune system functions.