Here's a list of possible symptoms
Arthritis in the thumb can cause pain and discomfort, making everyday activities difficult.The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons lists these common symptoms of arthritis in the thumb joint:
- Reduced ability to move the thumb.
- Soreness and swelling at the thumb base.
- Weakness or pain in the thumb, particularly when trying to grasp or pinch objects.
- Pain after moving or using the thumb for a long period.
- A large bump at the site of the thumb joint, or a thumb that looks like the joint is out of place.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Allergy Research Group Arthred Collagen Formula: Clinically reported to support joint function and is well researched.
Pure Encapsulations Glucosamine/MSM with joint comfort herbs: Support for healthy joint function and tissues.
Integrative Therapeutics Joint Gel: Fast-acting relief from arthritis, backache, joint and muscle pain.