It seems you can find protein powder at any supermarket, health store, gym, or spa these days. Itâ€™s a staple of the health nutâ€™s smoothie, and itâ€™s available in bulk for gym rats who drink it every day. But what exactly is protein powder? Why include it in your diet? What is it used for?
What is protein powder?
What are the benefits of protein powder?
- When taken before a workout, protein powder provides the body with added energy.
- It helps the body to recover from intense workouts by repairing damaged muscles and reducing soreness.
- Protein powder helps to maintain a lean physique and body mass.
- Because it works to rebuild cells, protein powder is an immunity booster.
- Protein powder can aide in the development of healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- It helps to stabilize blood sugar levels and is a low-calorie and nutrient-rich snack option.
- Protein powder is beneficial for those who are underweight and trying to gain weight.
- When added to a smoothie or juice, protein powder becomes a nutritious breakfast option for those who donâ€™t like to eat solid foods for breakfast.
- Protein powder can be added to many foods (including yogurt, cottage cheese, cereal, muffins, breads, soups, etc...) to boost protein content.
- Vegan protein powder is a viable alternative for those who donâ€™t eat meat, but want to increase their protein consumption.
Ready to add protein powder to your diet? A superior selection of protein powder supplements is available at healthdesigns - where you can also Buy Vitamins, Health Supplements, Herbs & Minerals Online.