Suggestions to help ward off stress
When you're under too much stress, your emotional and physical health can suffer. And when your stress level maxes out, burnout occurs. Symptoms of burnout may include lack of desire, feeling unhappy, and frequently feeling sick.Rotary International offers these suggestions to help ward off burnout:
- Get stress under control, and keep stress from taking over your life.
- Pick up a creative new hobby that you enjoy. Every now and then, give yourself a break from work and chores.
- Don't take on too many responsibilities -- either at work or at home.
- Get plenty of sleep, exercise regularly and eat healthy foods.
- Wake up a little early and give yourself 15 minutes to relax -- meditate, write in a journal, stretch or do something else that helps you feel better.
- Step away from e-mail, phones and computers for a bit of time each day.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
PhytoPharmica Stress Essentials: Replenishes nutrients depleted by physical stress.
DaVinci Labs Serenity Now: Dietary supplement to support stress management.
Allergy Research Group Stabilium 200: Improves resilience to physical and emotional stress.