Powerful Support for Energy Metabolism and Muscle Tenderness
- Metagenics Fibroplex Plus is a highly specialized formula that provides nutrition for soft tissues in those with muscle tenderness and discomfort.
- Delivers a blend of specific vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to support cellular energy production and muscular and nervous system function.
- Features MetaMag - Metagenics fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate designed to maximize absorption and reduce the likelihood of GI discomfort. (In the US, nearly 70% of adults have magnesium intakes below the recommended levels).
- Provides an extensive range of targeted nutrients including: taurine, L-glutamine, L-carnitine, calcium, potassium, and malic acid.
- Delicious citrus fruit punch flavor in a convenient powdered form.
Metagenics Fibroplex Plus features a blend of key nutrients that support cellular energy production and mitochondrial function with just 1 serving daily!
Mitochondria are structures found in muscle tissue that are often referred to as the "powerhouses" of cells due to their role in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) - the molecule that is the source of energy for most metabolic processes.
In order for mitochondria to produce ATP and create energy, specific nutrients are required. Deficiencies or imbalances in these nutrients may contribute to an accumulation of lactic acid as the result of even basic, everyday activities, frequently leading to muscle tenderness and discomfort.
Key Nutrients for Fatigue and Muscle Tenderness
- Magnesium supports multiple aspects of energy production, including ATP synthesis.
- L-Carnitine supports transport of fat into the mitochondria for energy production.
- L-Glutamine facilitates muscle growth and repair.
- Malic acid supports continuity of the Kreb's cycle of energy production.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.