Who doesnâ€™t love chocolate? I mean really... Itâ€™s pretty much the food of the gods, right? Well, for all you chocolate-worshipers out there, weâ€™ve got some news...
The Bad News: Eating your weight in chocolate every day will cause more harm than good. We promise. This is not a good idea.
The Good News: Eating a small amount (1 oz.) of dark chocolate every day is actually good for you. And we mean really good. Donâ€™t believe us? Allow us to present the top ten reasons why dark chocolate should be a part of your daily diet:
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It has been shown to lower (bad) cholesterol by up to 10%.
- It contains cocoa butter which contains stearic acid - a healthy version of saturated fat.
- It is full of anti-aging antioxidants.
- It contains caffeine and theobromine - stimulants which boost energy levels.
- It stimulates mood-boosting endorphins.
- It contains serotonin - an antidepressant.
- It contains far less fat and sugar than white or milk chocolate.
- It satisfies dessert and sweet cravings.
- It tastes ridiculously amazing.
And since dark chocolate doesnâ€™t meet all your nutritional needs, we suggest you check out healthdesigns, where you can Buy Vitamins, Health Supplements, Herbs & Minerals Online. Also, go ahead and â€œlikeâ€ healthdesigns.com on Facebook and youâ€™ll receive weekly health tips and sale info on your favorite health products!