Information you should discuss with your doctor
Joint pain has many possible causes, ranging from injury to arthritis.To help your doctor diagnose a cause, it's important to fully discuss the details of your condition.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine offers this checklist:
- Which joint hurts, and which parts of the body are affected.
- If the pain just began, and whether you've felt it before.
- If the pain started severely or slowly, and if it is persistent or fluctuates.
- Any recent injuries, fevers or illnesses.
- What makes the pain feel better, and what makes it feel worse.
- Any other symptoms, including numbness or stiffness.
- Times of day that the pain is better, and times that it feels worse.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Enzymatic Therapy Lyprinol: Clinically proven extract of green-lipped mussels to support healthy joint function.
Protech Nutritionals Omni-Joint TLC: Contains vital nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, which are essential for the synthesis, care and maintenance of all connective tissues.
Anabolic Laboratories Joint Support Formula: Provides both a nutritional foundation for acute joint problems as well as begins the nutritional supplementation foundation to long term joint health.