Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Easy. Healthy. And most importantly - DELICIOUS. Also, check out HealthDesigns.com for anything health, fitness, beauty and cooking related. You can save $5 by using the code SOCIAL :)
• 1 head of cauliflower
• 1 lime
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1 handful chopped cilantro
1. Remove leaves from cauliflower and cut head in half. Remove cauliflower from core so you only have the florets. Place in food processor until cauliflower is in small pieces. Place into a pan.
2. Mince the garlic. Add to the cauliflower in the pan.
3. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until cauliflower is slightly toasted and garlic is cooked. Remove from heat.
4. Toss with cilantro and squeezed juice from the whole lime.
You'll actually forget it's not rice lol. ENJOY!
More recipes at blog.healthdesigns.com
#healthdesigns #cleaneating #eatclean #chipotle #rice #healthyrecipe #bodybuilding #fitfam #fitspo