Your medication may be responsible
Everyone has an occasional restless night, but persistent insomnia can make you both sick and tired.The National Sleep Foundation says a number of medications can lead to insomnia. Here's a list of the most common examples:
- Cold and allergy medications.
- High blood pressure medications.
- Medications to treat heart disease.
- Medications to treat thyroid problems.
- Birth control.
- Asthma medications.
- Medications to manage pain.
- Medications for depression, particularly SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors).
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Enzymatic Therapy Sleep Tonight Stress-Reducing Sleep Aid: Valerian-free supplement that helps reduce stress hormones to support the body's relaxation response.
Gaia Herbs Valerian Root: For ultimate support of restful sleep.
Source Naturals L-Tryptophan 500 mg: Mood, relaxation, sleep.
Anabolic Laboratories Ultima 2000 Cervical Pillow: Scientifically engineered to provide correct anatomical support whether sleeping on the back or the side.