Improve the quality of indoor air
If the air inside your home is dirty, you and your housemates can have symptoms including headache, dizziness, asthma and allergy symptoms, and fatigue.The National Women's Health Information Center offers these suggestions to keep the air in your home clean:
- When using chemicals such as paint or paint thinner, open the windows and keep the area well-ventilated.
- Use a humidifier or dehumidifier to keep humidity levels between 30 percent and 50 percent.
- If you use a humidifier, clean it and replace the water daily to prevent the growth of mold and mildew in the appliance.
- Use an exhaust fan in the kitchen and bathroom, and vent clothes dryers outside.
- If rugs or carpets get wet, quickly have them cleaned to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Clean your home regularly, being careful to remove dust and any other allergens.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Bionorica Sinupret+ breathe: Support for healthy sinus and respiratory function.
Ecco Bella Botanicals Ecco Mist Air Fresheners Lavender: Natural, healthful, and contains more than 2,000 sprays.
Pure Encapsulations Respiratory Support Complex: Enhances bronchial and respiratory function.