Fish oil. The very idea might make you gag (itâ€™s ok, we donâ€™t blame you). But before you completely write off all fish-related supplements, take a moment to brush up on your fish oil knowledge. You might be surprised! Read on to learn why fish oil is just so amazing:
- Itâ€™s an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3s are known to decrease signs of aging, improve fetal development in pregnant women, alleviate depression and bipolar tendencies, regulate hormones, reduce risk of Alzheimer's, ease arthritis symptoms, improve eyesight, and decrease inflammation.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are not found naturally in the body. Fish oil is an easily consumable dietary supplement that meets the bodyâ€™s Omega 3 needs.
- There are little to no side effects associated with taking fish oil supplements.
Not sure which fish oil supplements to go for? Allow us to highlight some of our favorites:
- Any of Barleanâ€™s fish oil products are surefire winners. Thereâ€™s Barlean's, Fresh Catch Fish Oil Orange 8 fl oz (its orange flavor is guaranteed to taste good) and Barlean's, Kid's Omega Swirl Lemonade 8 oz (smoothie-textured and lemonade flavored to please your kiddos!).
- Maybe a liquid supplement isnâ€™t your thing. Instead, try Natrol, Extreme Omega Fish Oil 60 softgels. Just one softgel pill will give you 430 mg of healthy fatty acids and 50% of your daily vitamin E.
- Share the goodness with your furry friends. Get some Nordic Naturals, Pet Cod Liver Oil For Dogs and Cats 8 fl oz - especially formulated for canine and feline pets.
Ready to stock up on some fish oil? Check out healthdesigns on the web. You can Buy Vitamins, Health Supplements, Herbs & Minerals Online. Go ahead and â€œlikeâ€ healthdesigns.com on Facebook and youâ€™ll receive exclusive info on discounts and weekly health tips!