Suggestions about what to discuss, bring with you
If you don't go to the doctor very often, it's important to make the most of every visit.It's your opportunity to talk to your doctor about any health problems, or questions that you have.
Here are conversation pointers for your next medical visit, as recommended by the American Academy of Family Physicians:
- Bring up any symptoms or health concerns that you have.
- Create a log of your health history and bring it to your appointment.
- Tell your doctor about any stress in your life that could be affecting your health.
- Discuss any medications or supplements that you take, and any side effects that you suspect may be caused by them.
- Bring any recent medical records, test results or X-rays.
- Clarify anything your doctor says that you don't understand.
- Ask for extra time to spend with your doctor, if you need it. If your doctor can't be available personally, a nurse or physician assistant may be able to spend time with you.
Related Products on HealthDesigns.com:
Biotics Research Bio-Multi Plus: Versatile, balanced multiple vitamin and mineral.
Anabolic Laboratories Aved-Digest Multi: Vitamin-mineral supplement with enzyme support.
Integrative Therapeutics Multi-B Complex: High-potency vitamin B complex.
Vital Nutrients Multi-Nutrients II: Comprehensive multi-vitamin/mineral formula with potent antioxidants in a gentle bioavailable form.