- Supports the Upper Respiratory System.*
- Strengthens the immune system.*
- Promotes Healthy Nasal Passages.*
- Does not contain stimulants, caffeine, ephedra or pseudoephedrine.
- Placebo-controlled, double-blind, multiple-randomized extensive clinical tests and trials confirm safety and effectiveness.
- Sinupret+ has been cited for its safety and efficacy in several medical journals and letters including: the American Botanical Council Clinical Guide to Herbs, the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Phytopharmaka, Planta Medica, Natural Standards - Herbs and Supplement Reference, and Pharmacist's Letter.
Sinupret+ is recommended for ages 12 and older. Children under 12 should use clinically tested Sinupret for Kids.
Sinupret+ is a dietary supplement. Before using in combination with prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and other dietary supplements contact your health care practitioner.
Suggested Use: Adults and children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Recommended for use from 7 up to 14 days or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Ingredients: One serving size: 1 tablet - European Elder 36mg, Common Sorrel 36mg, Cowslip 36mg, European Vervain 36mg, Gentian 12mg.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, potato starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade), glycerol, calcium carbonat, titanium dioxide, carnauba wax.
Cautions: Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women or women planning to become pregnant. Discontinue use immediately and consult a physician if you experience any allergic reaction or gastrointestinal distress to this product. If you are taking prescription medicine, consult your health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
|Name||Bionorica, Sinupret Adult Strength + Breathe 25 tablets|
|Package Description||25 TAB|
My husband was having a terrible time with sinus problems. He couldn't sleep, had a hard time eating and breathing. I ordered Sinupret and he now can do all the things he wasn't able to do before.