When you're scouting or going to your stand, the fanny pack mode is great to haul along the essentials. There is a nice padded waist belt and shoulder harness system that makes carrying the Pathfinder a comfortable fit and helps distribute the weight. When more room is necessary, you simply unroll the daypack mode out from the fanny pack and you have an additional 1100 cubic inches of space. Once the daypack mode is set, you have the option to use the Pathfinder in a hauling mode or bow-carrying mode. The hauling mode has extra fabric and straps that work together to create additional space to either carry out meat or extra gear. Last but not least, there's a bow pocket that fits a wide variety of compound bows, and once strapped in by the lash straps, your bow will be secure and your hands will be free!
Another great feature of this pack is that it's compatible with the accessory pockets (binocular pocket, camera pocket, and turkey call pockets) so you can attach the pockets to the front of the harness and have your most important gear in front and accessible when you need it.
- Most Versatile Pack Yet
- Universal Design that Fits a Wide Variety of Compound Bows
- Carrying System Designed for Packing Out Meat
- Designed to Secure and Comfortably Carry Heavy Loads
- Extension Lashing Straps Included for Extra Large Loads
- Fanny Pack Expands into Day Pack
- Adjustable Shoulder Harness
- Compatible with the Accessory Pockets
- Pockets: 2 Side, Front and Main, Fanny Pocket, Day Pack Pocket
- Fanny Pack Capacity: 800 cu. in.
- Day Pack Capacity: 1900 cu. in.
- Total Capacity: 2700 cu. in.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Fabric: Max-1 HD Camo
|Name||Alps Mountaineering, Outdoor Z Pathfinder 2700cu in Max-1 Camo|