1st Step for Energy, B12 is a supplement formulated for optimal absorption. It is essential to provide natural energy for the body. Vitamin B 12 is an important component during the process of energy formation.
1st Step for Energy, B12 as a multivitamin supplement is highly recommended mostly for active athletes.
How Does B12 Work?
Vitamin B12, an essential energy vitamin occurs naturally in food like meat, beans among other food we take daily.
Top functions include the following:
- It helps in the formation of new and healthy red blood cells. This means more ability for your body to carry oxygen which relates to high rate of sufficient energy production.
- It supports central-nervous-system for optimal performance and keeps harmonious coordination of all body parts.
- It eliminates chronic fatigue and promotes more inner strength needed to accomplish daily tasks.
- It helps in forming the DNA string carrying crucial information your body uses to determine your growth.
- Healthy DNA means complete development of body parts.
- It supports the functions of a healthy heart which results in overall healthy body.
- Proper blood circulation around the body.
What are the Health Benefits?
The main benefits include the following:
- Enhances metabolic activities, generating sufficient energy required all day long.
- General body health is the ultimate benefit of this important multivitamin supplement. This is also attributed to proper functioning of the heart.
- It brings about increased motivation and focus.
- Improves and enhances functioning and coordination of nervous system.
- Improves stress management and better judgment skills is realized.
|Suggested Use||Shake well before using; Remove chamber cap; Squeeze liquid into chamber; Consume.|
|Other Ingredients||Purified Water, Natural Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (to preserve freshness), Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness).|
|Name||1st Step for Energy, B12 16 fl oz (480) ml|
|Brand||1st Step for Energy|